In a recent interview with John-Henry Westen from Lifesite News, Robert Kennedy Jr. spoke about his about his new book entitled The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Public Health. It is a very interesting interview and you can view it here in its entirety. At the end of the interview, John-Henry asks Robert Kennedy Jr. how we can share the shocking information he is exposing with those that may not be open to his message. Robert Kennedy in consultation with a psychiatrist friend of his suggests the following, “Convert as many people as possible…with compassion and empathy and above all do not make a direct attack on their belief system…and use the Socratic method and ask them to explain” [their beliefs].
In that same spirit we bring you a serious of questions organized by category that you can share with your liberal leaning friends and relatives this holiday season to help wake them up out of their slumber, recognize the truth and understand the grave threat facing our nation and the world.
- Have the exorbitant prices of gasoline adversely affected your budget?
- Do you think the current price of gasoline also impacts low-income people’s ability to make ends meet?
- Are you in favor of electric cars? If so, do you think they should replace those using fossil fuel?
- What about people that can not afford an electric car – how will they get to work, school, stores?
- What do you think about China using slave labor to make the majority of the batteries used for electric cars?
- How does one dispose of electric batteries without hurting the environment?
- Do you believe in economically supporting a communist regime (the CCP) for electric car components when they have a history of human rights abuse, like live organ harvesting and forced abortions?
- Do you think that the United States and other countries should be dependent on China, a hostile regime, for major components in electric vehicles?
- When does human life begin?
- Do you know whether the fetus experiences pain in utero? Have you read any scientific studies on this?
- Explain exactly how abortion is considered to be “health care” for the baby.
- Where are the majority of Planned Parenthoods located? Do you think their location is racist in nature?
- Some states have proposed legislation that allows a minor to have any abortion without her parents’ consent. Does this sound like a good idea?
- What are the long-term effects of an abortion on the women who have had them?
- Do you think someone has a right to kill another person simply for convenience’s sake?
- What happens to a society when the weakest amongst us are not protected?
- Do you agree with the Nuremburg code that states that the voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential?
- Do you think that people should be forced to take an experimental drug against their will?
- Do you think that people who refuse the vaccine should be fired from their jobs?
- What do you think about the efficacy of the vaccine when you have to keep taking booster shots? How many boosters are you willing to take?
- What do you think about Anthony Fauci funding organizations conducting experiments on beagle puppies, monkeys and graphing aborted fetus scalps on humanized mice?
- Do you think someone who blatantly funds inhumane experiments like these is to be trusted?
- What do you think about the CDC owning part of the patent for the Moderna vaccine? Do you think represents a conflict of interest?
- Do you know how much money big pharma made on the vaccines? Does this at all bother you?
- What is your definition of state sponsored propaganda?
- Do you think it is strange that many media outlets and networks have the exact same talking points on the exact same day? Explain why this is happening.
- Why did the media support the now disproved Russian Collusion story for two years that cost the American people 30 million in tax dollars?
- Did you know that the New York Times has a history of false reporting (ex. hid the horror of Stalin’s genocide)? Why do you think motivates false reports?
- In your opinion, what does fair and balanced reporting look like?
- According to NPR, the media only reported 5% of positive stories on President Trump during his term. Explain why this happened.
- Are the current media outlets in the United States helping or hurting our country? Explain your answer.
- Can you describe the difference between editorializing and reporting?
Remember, treat your liberal family and friends with compassion and empathy. They can’t really help it they are so misinformed. Good luck!