Bishop Strickland of Tyler, Texas recently tweeted the ominous message below to the people of the United States.
And exactly what are these lies he is referring to? The last two years have certainly shown us how elected and non-elected members of the federal government have manipulated the public and prevaricated on numerous occasions. Here are just a few examples of the biggest whoppers propagated on the American people:
- January 6th was an insurrection
- The withdrawal of Afghanistan was a success
- The crisis at southern border does not pose a national security threat
- American highways are racist
- Critical Race Theory (CRT) is not being taught in public schools
- Parents who attend school board meetings are domestic terrorists
- Abortion is maternal healthcare
- Covid-19 came from a wet market in China
- Prophylactics like hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin don’t work
- The Great Barrington Declaration was written by fringe scientists
- There is no such thing as natural immunity
- Wearing masks and social distancing prevents the spread of Covid
- The Pfizer BioNTech vaccine received full FDA approval
- This was a pandemic of the unvaccinated
Without a doubt, there is very little coming out of Washington D.C. which is true. Falsehoods have been a part of government for quite a while. Remember weapons of mass destruction claim as the pretext for the invasion of Iraq?
Now the lies are everywhere in D.C. and are intended to hurt, silence and subjugate citizens of America.
Wake up! Marxism uses the same playbook every time. Regrettably, the tragic reality is already beginning to emerged.
Part Two of “ A Bishop’s Warning will be published Thursday.